October 18, 2009

Who me?

Honest+Scrap.<span class=

OK, it's embarrassing how long I've been gone.  And even more embarrassing how long it's take me to "accept" this award from my dear friend Fearless at The Recovering Actress.  But I am doing it now, even if it is largely because I promised to blog this weekend and its nearly midnight so I've got to do something quick.  Anyway, 10 totally honest things about me.


1. I thought my husband was going to be a one night stand.  Then he was the one night stand that wouldn't go away, then I dumped him, over the phone.  And still he gave me a second chance.  I'm a lucky girl.


2. I have a nervous habit of pacing.  It's much better now but it used to be really bad and drove my parents nuts to hear me walking back and forth in my room all night long as a child.  


3. I chose to formula feed my son from the very beginning and never even tried to breast feed.  That could be a post into and of itself, but again its late, I'm tired and I no longer feel the need to justify the decision to everyone I see on the street.


4. I'm terrified to TTC again, terrified not to TTC again and am feeling rather ambivalent about it all at this point.  


5. I'm an Irish Step Dancer.  Yes, I can do that Riverdancey stuff and a jig.  No it does not involve jumping around like a drunk frat boy on St Patrick's Day.  Yes, I do want to kick their asses when they do that.


6. I'm scared of the dark.


7. I have a tendency to over schedule and over plan things.  This results in situations like there where I am up blogging at midnight.


8. I don't like many of my IRL friends as I do my Internet friends.  


9. I never wanted to be a military wife and now I can't imagine my life any other way.  I'm nervous and worried to death about the Hubs at OCS and hope and pray everyday that he completes the course successfully.


10.  I love the movie Angels in the Outfield and yes, I cry every time.  Since I know what's going to happen I actually preemptively cry.


So now I am supposed to nominate 7 other bloggers, but since I'd consider it a good day if 7 people read my blog, I am going to ask each of you to accept this award.  When you've posted your 10 things, let me know in my comments section so I can come find out more about you.

2 comments:

  1. My blog has been suffering in content lately. I'll take your "award" and let you know when I have my post up.

    Love you, Erin, and am so proud of the way you handle being a "single" mom to Michael. You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love reading random facts about my bloggy friends. I love #8. I can totally relate.

    I always read your blog. I can only leave comments when I am at work using my Windows computer. I have a Mac at home that doesn't like this comment format for some reason.

    ReplyDelete