My two favorite holidays are Halloween and Thanksgiving. My sister always has a big to do for Halloween, with lots of friends, family and kids in cute costumes. And how can I not love a holiday that is all about food?
So I've always had an issue with Christmas stuff appearing in October. What about Halloween? What about Thanksgiving? Don't they deserve to be the center of attention? Why are they always in the shadow of the fat man?
And now, I am a Mom. Today I ordered Michael's Christmas outfits and this weekend I am hoping that the hubs and I are going to go out and start to do some shopping for Christmas and his birthday. It's not even Halloween and I am going to start Christmas shopping.
My sincere apologies to the Great Pumpkin and the Turkey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment