"Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known."
~ Garrison Keillor
I'm just your average working mom, trying to get through the day with a shred of sanity and the hope that I haven't screwed my child up for life. Yet, anway.
Mr NoVa
AKA The Hubs. The unexpected love of my life who I dumped because I didn't want to date someone in the military. Six years, three deployments and too many miles travelled later we are finally together full time. At least on the weekends.
Michael
Born in November, Michael is our adorable, lovable, comedic son who has brought joy and purpose to our lives. His current favorite things are Harris Teeter duck crackers, blueberries, swimming in his kiddie pool and jumping.
No comments:
Post a Comment