It's official everyone. At 9:52am on Wednesday I became a toddler mom and as with everything with Michael, its been an adventure.
People kept asking me if I cried, and while I was a little emotional I didn't really cry. Yes, its sad some days to see how much my baby has grown, but it would be even sadder if he didn't get to grow up and turn one. So instead of being sad that I don't have a baby anymore, I took him to a local zoo and we had a great time checking out the animals, going on a pony ride and going on a "safari". Michael loved all the animals...well, except maybe the camels.

But minus the camel incident, it was a great day :-)
Happy birthday, big toddler kid! Isn't it amazing how fast that first year goes??
ReplyDeleteOh, and those camels look creepy. I'd cry, too.
Happy Birthday Michael!
ReplyDeleteYou're going to have so much fun with him -- so many new milestones. It will be an amazing adventure.