I've mentioned my friend kekis before and tonight/today I am asking for your good thoughts and prayers on her behalf. She's going in for her first IUI tomorrow and all I want for Christmas, Hanukkah, my birthday etc is for her to come out of that procedure tomorrow with the baby she gets to take home from the hospital later this year.
I owe you all a really good, long blog update but I am in Cali watching the Biggest Loser and already up past my bedtime considering I have to be up at 5:30am tomorrow morning. It's coming though, I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad you posted about this. I have been on my knees like crazy for her and Todd this week. This 2ww is killing me. (BTW -- love you, hon!)
ReplyDeleteAwwww . . . thank you. I'm in tears now. xox
ReplyDelete